Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sleeping Pattern

Thank goodness this isn't everyday...but a pattern is starting to evolve with me waking up at 4:45 a.m. and not being able to go back to sleep for a while. The other day I was able to go back to sleep by 6, but the rest of the day was a little rough.

I do feel Logan moving around for a short bit around 5:15 a.m., but not enough that it would keep me awake. It is more just like a switch is going off and I am up. It is so incredible how much pregnancy can change your patterns.

I am 34 weeks and 3 days. We are getting closer, and thanks to our many friends and family who have showered us with baby gear, gadgets, clothes and so much more...we are almost ready. The closet is almost organized. Most necessary items have been purchased, or will be purchased with the gift cards we were blessed to receive. So, we will give little Logan a few more weeks to cook and then we are handing him an eviction notice. I can do two weeks late! My hope is if I get it to him early, he will be out by his due date. :) I know...it is a dream...but a girl can dream can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment